Can’t Find What You’re Looking For?
- Good Luck Chuck Sets the Stage Ablaze with Live Performance to Mark the Anniversary of 'Ups and Downs' EPJune 1, 2023
- Isaac Palmer and Cuebrick Unite for Killer Single 'Higher' [Exclusive Interview]May 26, 2023
- Tech House Maverick Tony H Unveils 'Pulse It' EP on Farris Wheel RecordingsMay 26, 2023
- PRYZMS Returns with Bass-Driven Single 'Underground Sound' on FUXWITHITMay 25, 2023
- Hard Summer adds MK b2b Sonny Fodera, Yung Bae, Pawsa, Rochelle Jordan, and NØLL to already massive 2023 lineupMay 22, 2023
Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On-Page SEO is is missing a few factors, for one you do not use all three H tags in your post, also I notice that you are not using bold or italics properly in your SEO optimization. On-Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pinging or sending out a RSS feed the key to getting Google PageRank or Alexa Rankings, You now NEED On-Page SEO. So what is good On-Page SEO?First your keyword must appear in the title.Then it must appear in the URL.You have to optimize your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing). Then you should spread all H1,H2,H3 tags in your article.Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page. You should have relevant usage of Bold and italics of your keyword.There should be one internal link to a page on your blog and you should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword….wait there’s even more Now what if i told you there was a simple WordPress plugin that does all the On-Page SEO, and automatically for you? That’s right AUTOMATICALLY, just watch this 4minute video for more information at. Seo Plugin