EDC Las Vegas returns for it’s platinum 20th anniversary this year, June 17 through the 19th. This will mark the second year in a row that Insomniac will be rolling out Carnival Square. Last year, you could head to the center of the festival for a central chill zone which brought out a ton of different amenities for festival goers to enjoy. Charging stations, merch tents, photo booths, a slue of delicious food options, lost & found, and so much more. This year will be no different as they bring back Carnival Square, and add more exciting attractions to the growing list.
Carnival Square will offer all of the following:
- Free High-Speed Wi-Fi & Phone Charging – Can’t wait to upload your Instagram photo? Head to Carnival Square to access quick, complimentary Wi-Fi for the first time at EDC while powering up your devices.
- Chill Zone – Cool off indoors in the Orange Garage, complete with bean bags, furniture, and comfortable seating. Don’t forget to add your biggest hopes to the EDC Dream Wall in the Chill Zone.
- Carnival Games – Test your luck and your aim with 11 brand new, free carnival games, including classics like Ring-A-Duck, Water Race, Balloon Popper and Beer Bottle Bust. Win three or more times to trade in standard prizes for a deluxe prize, including EDC merchandise!
- Center Ring Stage – EDC’s eccentric costumed characters will entertain crowds throughout the night performing on the 360-degree catwalk, encircled by a full bar. Headliners will also have the chance to show off their creative EDC fashion during scheduled costume contests, with performer photo opportunities to follow.
- Register to Vote – Want to register to vote in this year’s presidential election? Visit the HeadCount booth and register for free!
- Consciousness Group – This sober team of Headliners hold regular meetings throughout each night of the festival, providing fans with a supportive sanctuary.
- Giant Live Stream Video – Sit back and tune in to the most exciting performances of each night on giant four-sided LED screens at the Catwalk Bar.
- Way Finding Kiosk – Plan your night and stay informed at the Kiosk where festival maps, set times, and social media feeds will continually update over the weekend.
- General Store – For any fan’s every need, the General Store is well-stocked with items like candy, gum, LED accessories, and survival essentials like band-aids, sunscreen, chapstick and over-the-counter medicines.
- Lost and Found – Lose your phone, keys or friends? Make your way to the Lost and Found booth in Carnival Square (one of many stationed around the festival).
- Festival Information Booth – Navigating the Speedway can be challenging; EDC’s Info Booth staff is there to answer questions and provide directions.
As Insomniac goes on to highlight:
The new Carnival Square embodies the essence of EDC by bringing Headliners together to embrace the dance music culture and community created over the three-day weekend.
There are only a few number of VIP and shuttle passes left for EDC Las Vegas 2016 so hurry up and don’t miss out by clicking here. We’ll keep you updated on the latest updates as they become available, and we’ll see you in the speedway in 15 days!